During the week I participated in blog carnivals and continue to read articles from fellow bloggers. Once a week in my Potpourri Post, I highlight some of the articles that I enjoyed reading.
My Article in Blogosphere
- Festival of Stocks published my post BDX – Stock Analysis for Dividend Growth Portfolio
- Money Hacks Carnival published my post Demise of Dollar – Does it Affect Dividend Growth?
- Economy and your Finances Carnival published my post Microsoft – Bankrupt of New Ideas?
- Carnival of Personal Finance published my post P&G’s Design Initiative Reaping Results
Economy, Finance, Investing.…
- Very good discussion on concentrate or Diversify?
- Five stocks with low debt-to-capital ratio
- Buying fixed income
- Interesting take on dividend rate cuts
- Boring company with solid profits. Check out which one it is.
- Insurance company buys gold for its own insurance?
- Call for riding norfolk southern rails
- Indian ADR loose $5B in market valuation in one week. And it becomes news!
- US, UK, Japan total debt 25 times higher than India. What a lame comparison!
- Check out what Microsoft is working on and where it’s been busy.
These are some diverse set of articles from fellow bloggers and business magazines. I hope you enjoy reading all or some of these interesting posts.