It is end of the month and ti
Portfolio Status Update
- The total portfolio dividend cash flow was $1366 (down from $1379). This reduction was due to the re-balancing in the portfolio.
- The yield on cost was 5.17% (sa
meas beginning of 5.17%)
- Purchased Unilever PLC ADR (UL) with annualized dividends of $50 (3.7% of total portfolio dividends). The purchase yield was 4.50%.
- Purchased Procter and Gamble (PG) with annualized dividends of $40 (2.9% of total portfolio dividends). The purchase yield was 2.90%.
- Sold a partial position in GE to reduce annualized percentage dividend to 5.4% (from 9.9%). The driver for this change was to reduce dividend risk exposure to single equity.
- Sold my stake in PFE because of cuts in dividends.
The next progress update will be on March 1, 2009.